TORONTO, August 6, 2020 – Last week Remitr launched its Global Business Account (GBA) on Product Hunt.
The launch was a huge success, as Remitr GBA received over 1600 upvotes and was voted #2 Product of the Week.
So, What is Remitr GBA?
Upon signing up for Remitr, users receive a FREE Global Business Account (GBA). The Remitr GBA gives businesses access to unique USD, GBP and EUR accounts and routing numbers.
The Remitr GBA is equivalent to having a local checking account – wherever Remitr users do business. This greatly reduces the friction and cost of doing business internationally.
It also means businesses can receive online sales payouts from platforms like Shopify and Stripe without the delays or high currency conversion costs.
What are the Benefits of Using Remitr GBA?
Having a Remitr GBA allows users to:
– Receive payments in USD, GBP and EUR.
– Receive ACH/SEPA payments from US/EU customers.
– Receive payouts from Amazon / PayPal / Shopify / Stripe.
– Transfer funds from Remitr GBA to a local bank account in 1 day.
– Save upwards of $2000 in currency conversion costs*
(*For every $100,000 sent or received via Remitr GBA.)
Who is Remitr GBA Built For?
Remitr champions small businesses by making financial services as affordable and accessible as possible. Remitr GBA was built with all SMB’s in mind, with particular focus on:
- eCommerce Stores: Businesses that get paid for sales via Amazon/PayPal/Shopify/Stripe, can receive funds into their Remitr GBA and save up to 2% in conversion fees.
- SaaS Companies: The Remitr GBA does away with the need to establish local corporations just to streamline client billing.
- Exporters: The Remitr GBA enables businesses that get paid for exports in $, £ or € to stop paying unnecessarily high conversion fees.
Learn more about the Remitr Global Business Account and how it works by watching the short explainer video below.
Remitr, a Toronto-based business payments provider in the Fin-Tech space, offers businesses a better alternative to wire transfers, cheques and bank visits. The established Remitr Global Network allows for fast (often one day) payments across Canada and to over 150 countries. The platform also offers the Remitr Global Business Account for receiving in USD, GBP and EUR, which alleviates the burden of exorbitant banking fees when receiving international payments.
Co-founded by Kanchan Kumar and Sandeep Todi in 2016, Remitr now processes hundreds of millions of dollars annually and is backed by global investors such as Roots VC, Smart Start Fund, Venture Highway, Whiteboard Capital and Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
PR Contact: Christina MacDonald Sikand
Wondering how Remitr can best serve your company’s unique needs? Arrange a call with a Business Payments Specialist today!